FRC Senior Fellow
The Family Resource Center at Beichner Hall (FRC) provides support services to married, parenting, and/or pregnant students to ensure all families thrive at Notre Dame. Through year-round educational and social programming, the FRC is dedicated to building community for Notre Dame’s married, parenting, and/or pregnant students and their families and to working with established partners throughout the University to connect these students with resources to enhance their intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual formation. The FRC Senior Fellow is involved with all aspects of the Center including planning and implementing programs, marketing and the support we provide to students facing a planned or unplanned pregnancy.
- Represent the mission, vision, and values of the FRC as a student employee
- Function as a student leader in the FRC
- Maintain the confidentiality and privacy of students served.
- Execute the duties and responsibilities as outlined in part below
Senior Fellows will:
- Senior Fellowships are open to all members of the class of 2024 living on campus for the duration of the 2023-2024 academic year
- Fellows will work 8-10 hours a week, including some evenings and weekends
- Fellows will receive a stipend of $4,500.00 as compensation, paid out over the course of the academic year
- Fellows will participate in mandatory cohort trainings, weekly meetings, and professional development workshops (twice a semester)
- Fellows will attend three kick-off training meetings at the end of the Spring 2023 semester
- Fellows may be required to move in early, along with the rest of the Welcome Weekend staff, and are expected to be available at all times, from their move-in date until the beginning of classes
- TBA - 1st Large group meeting (60-90 min)
- TBA - Individual office trainings (60-90 min)
- TBA - 2nd Large Group Meeting (60-90 min)
The application process will be thru a common application. The application will be live from March 1 - March 20. Interviews may be held on a rolling basis. Apply here.
Please contact Peggy Hnatusko with any question about the Senior Fellows position or application process.