Established in 2018, the Family Resource Center provides support services to married, parenting, and/or pregnant students to ensure all families thrive at Notre Dame. As the newest department within the Student Development unit of the Division of Student Affairs, the Family Resource Center:
- Strives to build community both at Notre Dame and within the larger regional community
- Provides resources and support to help students who are parenting, married and/or pregnant
- Offers pastoral care by extending hospitality to students in crisis
- Serves as a resource for pregnant students who may be in need of someone to walk with them no matter their academic progress at the University
- Encourages community building among Notre Dame students and their families
- Offers programming and educational opportunities to married, parenting, and pregnant students.