The following spaces are available for reservation by FRC families:
The FRC playroom is available on a first come, first serve basis on a trial basis. If there are other families waiting, no family may spend more than sixty minutes in the room. It is highly encouraged to limit your use to one family per timeslot. When there is a FRC sponsored outdoor event occurring (Storytime, Movement, Music and Me), the Playroom is also closed as a rain location.
To optimize use of the room, please note the following policies regarding playroom usage:
Playroom Policies as of 3/14/22
- The Playroom may be used by student-family for one hour daily to allow more families to enjoy the space
- The Playroom use is open only to enrolled ND students or their designee and dependent children. The ND student must also be a member of the FRC
- No more than one family in the Playroom at a time
- The child(ren) in the Playroom must be supervised by an adult at all times
- No outside food or drink may be brought into the Playroom
- Per ND protocol, any unvaccinated individual is required to wear a mask.
- Please put all toys away before you leave. If on the odd chance you find a toy that is broken or missing a piece, please bring the toy to the Welcome Desk.
Meeting Room Reservations
The FRC meeting room is available as a quiet study space and can accommodate up to 8 persons at a time. The room can also be reserved for meetings, phone or video calls, or personal study space. Call us at (574)631-3000 for reservations. Simply let us know the nature of your request and any special accommodations needed.