Grab your friends and register for Putt Putt Golf in Rockne Memorial! 15 people will be able to play during each time slot between 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. Nine holes will be available to play! Pre-registration for your time slot is required. In order to ensure physical distancing for all participants while arriving to participate, the time slot you are registering for will be the time you need to arrive to Rockne Memorial to play putt putt. Please note that you will need to:
- Show your GREEN Campus Pass to university staff. Those that have a yellow or red Campus Pass will not be allowed entry into this event. Please have your GREEN Campus Pass ready for university staff to check upon arriving to Rockne Memorial.
- Bring your Irish1Card with you and show when you arrive at the check-in table at Rockne Memorial.
Additional items to know
- Per university guidelines, face masks are required for the duration of this event.
How to properly wear a face mask:
- Must cover nose and mouth
- Fasten securely with ties or ear loops
- Fit snugly but comfortably
- Include multiple layers
Putt Putt Golf at Rockne Memorial is FREE and open to Notre Dame students only. Registration will open on October 8 and close on October 14 at 5:00 p.m. Click here to register.
- 6:00 - 6:30 p.m.
- 6:20 - 6:50 p.m.
- 6:40 - 7:10 p.m.
- 7:00 - 7:30 p.m.
- 7:20 - 7:50 p.m.
- 7:40 - 8:10 p.m.
- 8:00 - 8:30 p.m.
- 8:20 - 8:50 p.m.
- 8:40 - 9:10 p.m.
- 9:00 - 9:30 p.m.
- 9:20 - 9:50 p.m.
- 9:40 - 10:10 p.m.
Originally published at recsports.nd.edu.