Please join us for the 14th Annual Notre Dame Energy Week scheduled August 23-28, 2020. This week-long program of raising awareness and learning about key issues and topics in sustainable energy promises to offer a wide range of virtual events and activities for the Notre Dame community and general public, including the following presentations:
- ND Energy Bouts…What Would You Fight For?
- Notre Dame’s Energy Future…Growing Greener
- It Can’t Be Done…Or Can It?
- The Future of Mobility…Tough Choices Ahead
- The Gift of Solar in Puerto Rico...Philanthropy and Climate Change
Registration will be required to participate in Energy Week events. Registrants will receive updates of any changes to the schedule and a reminder of each event with a Zoom link to join.
For complete details and to register, visit: 2020 Energy Week.
Sponsored by ND Energy and the Student Energy Board
Originally published at energy.nd.edu.